- There is one God, eternally existing in three persons, who created all things and upholds all things by His perfect will.
- Man is thoroughly sinful and in need of salvation through a personal redeemer, the Lord Jesus Christ.
- Salvation is by grace alone through faith in Christ's finished work on the cross to atone for man's sins.
- Christ is Lord over all of the Christian's life, so that the duty of each Christian is to live for God's glory, submitting to His will as it is revealed in the Scriptures.
- The blessed hope of every Christian is the personal, visible and bodily return of the Lord Jesus Christ. The expectation of the second advent of Christ, far from encouraging speculation, has a purifying effect on the life and conduct of true believers.